About 3-5 years.
Quick Facts about Growing Cranberries
– Growing cranberries from seed can take 3 to 5 years to produce fruit. See the post, “How to Grow Cranberries at Home.”
– Use stem cuttings from an existing plant for faster returns.
– Cranberries require a lot of water, so the soil needs to be constantly moist.
– Keep plant from being exposed to too much cold (frost).
– They become ripe in the fall and are a deep red. Your freshly picked cranberries can be kept in the freezer for about a year.
Hope this helps.
Trivia: “How long do they keep in the fridge?”