2 C graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 C melted butter
3 – 8oz packages cream cheese
3/4 C sugar
2 Tbsp orange juice
1 Tbsp grated orange peel
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 eggs, beaten
3 C fresh or frozen cranberries
1 1/4 C sugar
1 C water
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1/4 C orange juice
– Mix graham crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
– Press the crumbs into a 9″ spring form pan lined with wax paper.
– Bake at 325 F for 6 minutes. Set aside.
– Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
– Add the orange juice and orange peel along with the vanilla and cinnamon.
– Gradually add in the beaten eggs and mix until smooth. Pour over the crust.
– Bake at 325 F for 45 – 50 minutes. The center should be set, but still jiggly when moved.
– Set aside for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate over night.
– In a large pan, add cranberries, sugar, and water and bring to a rolling boil.
– Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
– Whisk together the cornstarch and orange juice and add to the cranberry mixture.
– Return to a boil and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
– Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheesecake and serve.