Healthy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 tablespoons milk
2 large eggs
1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
1 1/2 cup granulated sweetener (1:1 ratio with sugar)
3 cups oats
1 cup dried cranberries
– Mix together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
– Whisk together the vanilla, milk, and eggs. Set aside.
– In a separate bowl beat butter with sweetener, and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk and egg mix and beat well. Add the flour bowl and beat some more.
– Add in the oats and cranberries.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
– Shape 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball; place on one of the prepared sheets.
– Repeat with the remaining dough, spacing 3 inches apart.
– Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden brown.