⅓ cup fresh orange juice
⅓ cup water
⅔ cup honey
12 oz. fresh cranberries
2 tsp. orange zest
⅛ tsp. salt
- Add orange juice, water, and honey to a pan and bring ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add cranberries, orange zest, and salt.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Let sit at room temperature until chilled and store in refrigerator.
More Cranberry Sauce Recipes!
– How to make your cranberry sauce thick!
– Calculating cranberry sauce amounts per person.