- 2 3/4 cups flour
- ½ cup butter (cut into pieces)
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- ¾ cup cream
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour, butter, baking powder and sugar together until crumbly.
- Add fresh cranberries, raisins, eggs and cream, and mix for 15 seconds.
- Knead dough and form into 8 large ovals.
- Place ovals on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush ovals with cream, then sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and baked through.
More Cranberry Recipes