1 Store bought Pie Crust
5 cups peeled and sliced apples
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp flour
1 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
6 tbsp butter, melted
– Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Take Pie Crust from the fridge.
– Filling: Place apples, cranberries and lemon juice in a bowl and then stir in the granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and flour.
– Crumble: In a separate bowl, stir the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Add the melted butter and stir until you see some lumps form. Set aside.
– Pie Crust: Spread the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate and pinch the edges to create a nice border. Place the pie plate on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
– Spoon the fruit mixture into the crust. Pour the crumble on top of the fruit and spread evenly.
– Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the filling is bubbling at the edges and the topping is golden brown.
Cool the pie on a rack for at least two hours before slicing.