- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar or sweetener
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- Beat butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in other wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Then add to wet mixture.
- Add fresh cranberries and stir.
- Pour into a greased a 8-in. bundt (fluted) pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then dust with confectioners’ sugar.
More Cranberry Recipes