1/4 cup orange juice
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
1 egg, beaten
1⁄4 cup butter, melted
– Grate rind from orange, squeeze juice into liquid measure, add enough orange juice to make 3/4 cup.
– In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and orange rind.
– Stir in cranberries into the flour mixture.
– In another small bowl, whisk together egg, butter and orange juice.
– Stir the egg mixture into flour mixture just until blended.
– Spread in greased 9×5 Loaf pan.
– Bake at 350F for 60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
– Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, turn out onto rack and let cool completely.
– Serve it up and Enjoy, or make ahead and Freeze for up to 2 weeks!