Healthier but just as enjoyable.
Cranberry Orange Bread. Citrus and tart combined in a bread.
The reason this delicious bread is healthier is due to the sugar component being replaced with 1:1, granulated sweetener. The most unhealthy part of any food is the sugar, so remove that and you are basically eating bread with fruit that tastes more like dessert. A no brainer. Just bake and enjoy …
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup 1:1 granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 TBSP Orange zest (or dried, grated peel)
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray or grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Pulse cranberries a few times in a blender.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Add wet mixture to dry and combine, batter will be thick.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes depending on your oven.
More Cranberry Recipes