1. Take a 12oz package of fresh cranberries and put them into a container. Pour some boiled water over them, then cover them (the container) for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes you’ll drain the berries and check that they are all popped. If you find some that are not you’ll need to do so manually with a knife. A simple cut will do. Drain well.
2. Submerge cranberries in a simple juice solution (1 part water: 1 part juice – typically orange, but you can use any you’d like). 5 minutes of soak time.
4. Place on dehydrator trays. Dry at 135F / 57C for 24-36 hours
5. Make sure they are completely dry (100%). Let them cool completely and cut one open. Only then will you know. If not they ill need to be dried longer.
6. Enjoy! Store in airtight containers like you would with raisins.
HOW TO DEHYDRATE CRANBERRIES – Detailed Guide.
HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY POWDER AT HOME