1. Dehydrate cranberries at home (see post on how to do that here). Make sure that you skip the blanching process that adds sugar to them.
2. Place dried cranberries into a blender or food processor.
3. Pulse until the bulk has been broken up.
4. Blend for 30 second intervals until the contents become a fine powder.
5. Place powder into into coffee filters or covered bowls in your dehydrator at a low temp for 1 hour.
6. Store in an airtight container that is moisture free.
Use Cranberry Powder in:
– Muffin batter
– Cake batter
– Rice Krispies
– Ice cream
– Salad dressing
– Iced Tea
– Over fruit salad
– In buttered popcorn (add a little sweetener)
Hope this helps.