For muffin lovers.
Lemon with Fresh Cranberries Muffins. Citrus, tart and sweet combined.
Any excuse to make muffins is a good excuse. Cranberries, the most awesome berry on the planet, mixed with lemon, and put into a batter. No hard sell needed. Just bake and enjoy …
- 3 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking tray with 12 muffin cups with either paper liners or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, eggs, milk, lemon juice, orange juice and vanilla extract.
- Add wet mixture to dry and combine, careful not to overmix.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on your oven.
More Cranberry Recipes