1/2 cup melted butter
1 1/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons sweetener
8 ounces cream cheese
1 egg yolk
1/3 cup sweetener
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup Cranberry Sauce (Simmer 2 cups fresh cranberries, 1/2 cup sweetener, 1/2 cup water)
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup pecans
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tablespoon sweetener
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
– Combine the melted butter, almond flour and sweetener in a small bowl and press into the lined pan.
– Bake for 7 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
– Blend the cream cheese, egg yolk, sweetener and vanilla until smooth with the mixer.
– Spread the cheesecake layer evenly over the crust.
– Spread the cranberry mixture evenly over the cheesecake mixture.
– Combine the butter, almond flour, pecans and sweetener in a food processor and pulse until it resembles a crumb like mixture. Sprinkle over the cranberry layer.
– Bake 18-20 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
Cool, then slice.