- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 medium tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a square baking dish, or a 9-inch, round baking dish.
- Add cranberries, apples, cornstarch and sugar (1/3 cup) to the dish.
- In another bowl mix together remaining ingredients to make the crisp topping.
- Pour mixture over cranberries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. This makes for a healthy dessert!
More Cranberry Recipes