- 1 frozen, store-bought tart crust
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 envelopes gelatin
- 6 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup red currant jelly
- Place water in a bowl. Mix gelatin in water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, and jelly in a saucepan and cook over low heat 12 to 15 minutes until they are soft.
- Stir in gelatin and let cool. Pour mixture into tart.
- Pour onto a parchment paper, lined baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Let chill for 1 hour and serve.
More Cranberry Recipes