Cranberry Walnut Pie Recipe
Store bought crust for pie dish
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter (soft)
1/4 cup walnuts
1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees and flatten prepared dough into pie plate.
– Spread cranberries evenly into crust; sprinkle with brown sugar and walnuts.
– In a separate bowl beat egg on high speed until thick and yellow. Gradually beat in sugar, then flour and soft butter. Spoon over cranberries, spreading evenly.
– Bake until golden brown, 45 minutes. Serve with ice cream or just as is.
– *** Optional: Double the top crust ingredient (egg, sugar, flour, butter) amounts and use some for the bottom crust instead of the store bought one instead.
More Cranberry Recipes!