1 pkg any berry Jello
1 cup Hot Water
1/2 cup granulated sweetener (1:1 ratio)
3/4 cup Cold Water
1 8 oz can Crushed Pineapple
1 cup Fresh Cranberries
1/2 a regular size orange
– Empty the package of jello into a bowl. (This can be made directly in the bowl you wish to serve the jello in).
– Add the cup of hot water and stir to dissolve the jello.
– Add the 1/2 cup of sweetener and stir to dissolve.
– Add the 3/4 cup of cold water and stir.
– Add in the can of undrained crushed pineapple.
– Place the cranberries in a food processor. Peel the orange and add the orange sections to the food processor too. Process for about 30 seconds to grind the fruit.
– Add the ground cranberries and oranges to the jello mixture and stir.
– Place the jello mixture in the refrigerator to gel. This will take about 8 to 10 hours.
Cranberry Jam Recipes!