- 2 cups flour
- 1 TBSP soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 TBSP melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch, round baking dish.
- Beat sugar, eggs, and melted butter with a whisk until well mixed.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, keeping some cranberries for later.
- Pour mixture into pan, bake for 30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Optional: Heat up the rest of the cranberries and sprinkle them on top of the already baked cake with a dusting of sugar.
More Cranberry Recipes