Simple Sugared Cranberries Recipe
2 cups (500 mL) of sugar
1 TBSP water
1 package Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
1 egg white
– Make an egg white wash by whisking one egg white and 1 Tablespoon of water in a small bowl.
– Pour the sugar on a plate. Dip cranberries, one at a time, in egg wash, then roll in sugar.
– Place coated berries on sheet of waxed paper to dry.
More fun with Cranberries!
– Sugar-Free Homemade Craisins!
– How to make a more involved and authentic version of sugared cranberries !