Any reason to eat cheesecake is a good reason.
Easy Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe. Simple recipe to follow.
The fact that the cream cheese filling is so simple makes this recipe appealing. Very fast making crust and 4 ingredients to fill the pie dish after that. Give it a shot. Just bake and enjoy …
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 8oz packs of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, add in cranberries, sugar, and water. Place over medium/low heat and cook for 5 to 8 minutes until the cranberries pop and become soft. Crush slightly and then refrigerate overnight.
- Stir together all of the crust ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan, making a thicker layer on the bottom than on the sides.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla, again mixing until smooth.
- Mix at at low-medium speed with a mixer.
- Pour into crust that’s ready in the pie dish.
- Put the pie pan onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool and then refrigerate overnight.
- Top with cranberry topping and serve cold.
More Cranberry Recipes