- 1/4 Cup Water (for puree)
- 12 oz Fresh Cranberries (for puree)
- 2 Tb Orange Juice (for puree)
- 1½ Cups Heavy Cream
- 1½ Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Over medium heat – cook the puree ingredients for 6-7 minutes. Cool and blend in a blender or food processor. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
- In an ice cream maker, churn milk, cream, sugar and puree according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours and enjoy.
Notes & Options:
A few notes:
Make it Healthy – Replacing the sugar with granulated sweetener in the ice cream recipe to ensure your dessert is sugar-free and has minimal carbs.
More Cranberry Recipes
– Top Recipes
– Cranberry Bread
– Creamy Cranberry Yogurt Delight
– Citrus Cranberry Cheesecake
– Apple Cranberry Pie Recipe
– Cranberry Crumble