2 cups cranberry fresh
½ cup sugar or sweetener
⅛ tsp cinnamon
4 cups water
– Wash and clean cranberries. Fresh cranberries are stiff and hard as a rock. Remove all spongy cranberries, if you have any in the pack.
– In a large bowl, add these washed cranberries, ground cinnamon, sugar and 4 Cups of water. The sugar can be adjusted later on stages.
– Allow it to boil for 10 minutes or until they becomes soft. Keep aside to bring it to room temperature.
– Transfer this mixer to the blender jar. And blend well.
– Strain the juice and add ice cubes and serve.