- 1 cup homemade cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBSP sugar or granulated Sweetener
- Pour cranberry topping into a nice looking glass that’s big enough to hold the parfait ingredients.
- Measure a 1/2 cup Greek yogurt in a measuring cup and add the sugar to it and stir.
- Pour Greek yogurt mixture on top of cranberry sauce.
- Optional: Serve with shortbread cookie or Christmas treat on top.
Notes & Options:
There are lots of ways to modify this cranberry parfait to spruce it up, down or just change it to suit your palate. You can try:
– Using sour cream instead of Greek yogurt if you want a heavier, fuller consistency.
– Add 1/2 tsp each of cloves, all spice and ginger to the cranberry sauce if you want it holiday spicy-like.
– Some people like letting this sit overnight in the fridge before serving it. They enjoy the fact that the 2 parts have mixed into each other a little more and ‘marinated’ together.
– Add in a layer of granola or even leftover, crushed sugar cookies to make it even more festive.
Make it Healthy – Replace the sugar with granulated sweetener in both the homemade cranberry topping and the Greek yogurt mixture. Replacing this one ingredient (sugar) will turn this recipe into a healthy, sugar-free snack instead of a sweet treat.
More Cranberry Recipes
– Top Recipes
– Cranberry Baked Camembert
– Apple Cranberry Pie w/ Crumble
– Cranberry Pie Recipe
– Cranberry Upside Down Cake
– Cranberry Christmas Cake with Walnuts